Bread crumbs: All the links you've left behind
Posted by James Collier on Oct 27, 2011
I took a short vacation. Had a beer (in Denver, pictured above). Meanwhile, all of this made it's way to the internet:
- El Toro is back! (Facebook)
- Irene's in Tower was recognized at last week's City Council meeting for its 20 years of business.
- Nature's Grill is now open at Champlain and Perrin. Based on early reviews (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) I'm…skeptical. Still, it might be worth the DealSaver.
- Palomino's is out. The Pinot Wine Bar is in. (Fresno Beehive)
- Something new (the name is still unknown) is coming to downtown's Fulton Mall--the spot that used to house Come & Get It (and Milano before that). I'll know more details tomorrow.
- Karsh's in Tower may not be closed for long - rumor is that it's re-opening in November as an Asian fusion restaurant.